Does introducing the topic of menopause to the workplace need to be expensive, complicated and time consuming?
Sometimes simple is best.
In this video, I’m going to share fab resources you can get for free to help you and your workplace have a better understanding of the symptoms of menopause.
Resources that give you as a manager or a leader a better understanding of the symptoms of menopause, but also to provide information and resources for your colleagues.
If you want to know:
- What are the main symptoms of the menopause?
- How to track your menopause symptoms?
- What questions can you ask your GP?
- What are the best self-care tips to help balance hormones during menopause?
- What can I say to my manager about my menopause symptoms?
- How can I ask for help and support during my menopause?
- What’s the data about menopause symptoms?
- Is there a poster I can pin up or share in the workplace that will help others?
This is the video for you.
Other Useful Videos:
Menopause Symptoms in the workplace: Is it brain fog?
Can menopause affect the mental health of your colleagues in the workplace?
Why menopause is a difficult topic for the workplace
Get in touch with and download their brilliant free resources:
Visit their website and select their Menopause Support Pack
The women behind Pausitivity