There’s so many questions about menopause in the workplace.
- Why don’t we talk about it more?
- Why do we struggle so much to discuss it?
- What do you say to your manager when you’re struggling with peri-menopause or menopause symptoms?
- What type of help and support can be considered?
And so many more.
In this video with Elizabeth Carr-Ellis and Clare Shepherd the lovely ladies behind Pausitivity, I chat about menopause in the workplace.
- Why it’s time we discussed it
- Why we feel uncomfortable talking about it
- What the most common symptoms are
- How the most common symptoms impact impact an individual
- How the most common symptoms can impact the workplace
- Changes that can be introduced into the workplace
- How you can plan, prepare and have your conversation with your manager
- And more.
Watch it here:
Download the briliant FREE resources from Pausitivity HERE
Want to know more about menopause awareness for your workplace?
Here’s some additional resources.